- $50.00 Add to cart
- $500.00 Select options
- $200.00 Select options
- $250.00 Select options
We are open Monday-Friday 10am-5pm & Saturday 11-4.
NOTE: Repair orders are currently 2 months for most seats.
This summer we will be closed Fri & Sat Aug 11 & 12 for a family birthday. We will also be closed August 21-23.
Welcome to Silver River Center for Chair Caning
The nation’s only chair caning school & museum is operated by Brandy Clements & Dave Klingler, two chair nerds on a mission to revive a “dying art.”
Its an experiential education opportunity for all ages.
All restorations, class fees, and t-shirt sales help keep the chair caning museum FREE for the education of the masses. Thanks for your support.
Visit us today!
- Take classes, from short 3 hour workshops to day-long, week-long, and 2-week intensives.
- See daily demonstrations and take a self-guided tour of our museum.
- Bring your family heirloom in for restoration.
- Donate your woven chair for student practice.
- Purchase restored chairs in our chair shop.
For detailed directions and map, see our Contact & Location page.