- $20.00 Select options
- $50.00 Select options
- $200.00 Select options
- $250.00 Select options
We are open Monday-Friday 10am-5pm & most Saturdays 11-4.
NOTE: Repair orders are currently 3 months out for most seats. If you need something by Thanksgiving or Christmas, bring it in now! Otherwise, gift certificates are available.
Welcome to Silver River Center for Chair Caning
The nation’s only chair caning school & museum is operated by Brandy Clements & Dave Klingler, two chair nerds on a mission to dispel the myth that chair caning is a “dying art.”
Its an experiential education opportunity for all ages.
All restorations, class fees, and t-shirt sales help keep the chair caning museum FREE for the education of the masses. Thanks for your support.
Visit us today!
- Take classes, from short 3 hour workshops to day-long, week-long, and 2-week intensives.
- See daily demonstrations and take a self-guided tour of our museum.
- Bring your family heirloom in for restoration.
- Donate your woven chair for student practice.
- Purchase restored chairs in our chair shop.
For detailed directions and map, see our Contact & Location page.