- $50.00 Select options
- $250.00 Add to cart
CHAIR CANING BOOTCAMP
Monday, Sept. 11-Friday, Sept. 15
Monday, Sept. 18-Friday, Sept. 22
$1,350.00Add to cart
- $200.00 Select options
We are open Monday-Friday 10am-5pm & most Saturdays 11-4.
NOTE: Repair orders are currently 3 months for most seats. If you need something by Thanksgiving or Christmas, bring it in now! Otherwise, gift certificates are available.
We will be closed August 21-for the eclipse…go out and watch it!
Welcome to Silver River Center for Chair Caning
The nation’s only chair caning school & museum is operated by Brandy Clements & Dave Klingler, two chair nerds on a mission to revive a “dying art.”
Its an experiential education opportunity for all ages.
All restorations, class fees, and t-shirt sales help keep the chair caning museum FREE for the education of the masses. Thanks for your support.
Visit us today!
- Take classes, from short 3 hour workshops to day-long, week-long, and 2-week intensives.
- See daily demonstrations and take a self-guided tour of our museum.
- Bring your family heirloom in for restoration.
- Donate your woven chair for student practice.
- Purchase restored chairs in our chair shop.
For detailed directions and map, see our Contact & Location page.