Our Low-Cost introductory workshops include a two hour detailed demonstration followed by an hour of hands-on practice. All workshops are $50.
- Ideal for people on a budget or folks just wanting a crash course.
- All chairs and materials/tools provided.
- Intro-workshops are for laced caning, pressed caning, and rush seats.
- Work on chairs in various stages of completion.
- You will get $25 off a full-day class as a graduate of the workshop.
- You are welcome to bring your chair for tips on getting started at the end of the workshop.
If you sign up online, please call and let us know what date you want to attend and what style of chair is inspiring you to take the class. 828-707-4553.
NEXT LOW-COST WORKSHOPS:
RUSH SEAT WEAVING. Tuesday, October 10. 11am-2pm.
HAND-WOVEN/LACED CHAIR CANING. Saturday, October 28. 11am-2pm.
HAND-WOVEN/LACED CHAIR CANING. Saturday, December 16. 11am-2pm