Our low-cost intro workshops include a detailed demonstration followed by hands-on practice as time permits.
Rush weaving workshops are $50.
- Ideal for people on a budget or who can’t spend 2 days in a full class.
- All chairs and materials/tools provided.
- Intro-workshops are for laced cane, pressed cane, and rush seats.
- Note-taking, photography, and video encouraged.
- Though not as comprehensive as a full class, you do get some hands-on weaving time.
- You will get $25 off a full-day class as a graduate of the workshop.
- You are welcome to bring your chair for tips on getting started at the end of the workshop.